What is the Patient's Portal?
The Patient's Portal is a free service to all Main Medical patients. If you already have an account log in by following the above link. Otherwise, following the same link will take you to a page where you can set up a username and password to gain access.
Once you have access, you will be able to:
- Receive care reminders by email and/or text message.
- Schedule or request appointments.
- Send and receive online messages with your physician.
- Request prescription refills.
- View test and lab results.
- Check and update demographic information.
- See your current balance and pay it online.
- View an up-to-date list of your medications and diagnoses.
This service is optional, and free, to sign up for and use. The portal can be accessed from any computer including tablets and smart phones using any browser.
How do you sign up?
- Click the link at the top of this page.
- Click create an account and choose one of the authentication options (You can make your own username and password or log in using an existing Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, or Windows LiveID account).
- Select Main Medical Inc. as the organization with which you would like to connect.
- Accept the HIPAA agreement.
- You are in!